Thursday, October 21, 2010

"I'll give you $50 if you stop crying"

Poor hubby.

Wife's emotions have gotten so crazy, he's resorted to offering money for it to stop.

Just having a sad day.

Found out earlier this week that a friend of a friend is pregnant with her second. Just looking at the two pregnant girls in the office about killed me today. Top that with the boss saying we should let the pregnant people go first in line for desserts. A little while later, a co-worker was looking on Facebook and found where former co-worker and his wife just had twins (really happy to see this; co-worker went through testicular cancer about 6/7 years ago, so these babies are real blessings). Right after that, I was standing at a friend's desk when she got an email--with picture attached--that a college friend had literally just given birth.

Oh, and then there was the hubby sending me pictures of himself playing with our nieces and nephew this afternoon. Then, after he left, going on about how great it was to hold the babies and how now he smelled like sour milk and it was great.

My heart just hurts today.
It aches.
I feel low and sad.
Hopeless.

Geez, am I a Debbie Downer, or what?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

<3 <3 <3

It's ok to be sad. I was sad at dinner because it felt like the restaurant was FULL of babies.

Just one of those days!