Friday, October 15, 2010

Did I Really Stomp My Feet?

Why, yes, I most certainly did. I also clenched my fists and made swinging motions.

What's next? A full on kicking, fist-pounding, screaming tantrum?

Apparently, a temp. drop at 11DPO turns me into a temper-tantrum-having-life-is-so-unfair-5-year-old.

I'm not out of the game yet, but a temp drop at this time doesn't help the confidence level. I know my lovely, supportive TTGP ladies would tell me it could be an implantation dip and that I should lose hope. But, at this point, I just don't have the great hope to begin with.

But, always in the corner of mind, way back there is something. Maybe because my boobs hurt so bad I would like to rip them off right now. Seriously. I fell asleep on my stomach last night. The hubby woke me up when he came to be a couple hours later and when I rolled over, it took me awhile to fall back asleep they hurt so bad.

And yesterday, for a couple of days actually, weird cramping. I hate weird cramping. Makes you think things.

Sticking to my resolved. No testing. Just waiting.

And maybe a tantrum. Wouldn't that be fun?

No comments: