Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Want to Be that Family

The hubby and I had lunch a burger place today. It was jumping.

When we were done eating, I went to refill our drinks while the hubby ran to the restroom. On the way out, I noticed a gorgeous baby girl in a stoller at a table with her daddy--the table the hubby and I had vacated minutes earlier.

The other night, I was at Subway picking up dinner when a mom and dad came in with their three girls. Super nice family, cute girls not afraid to talk.

Those are those are the moments that kill me the most sometimes. I want to us to be that family in the grocery store or at the park or grabbing lunch. I want to do all these things we do every day with our child(ren).

Don't misunderstand. I love every moment of my the time the hubby and I spend together just us. And I will want to continue those 'just us' moments after baby. But, I want to do many of those moments as a family.

No comments: