Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And Moving On.

And moving on we are. To Cycle 14. Again I had hope for Cycle 13. Hope that the HSG test might to do the trick (even though that was not a given in any way). Hope that the "threat" of more testing would make my body cooperate--hey, it works for computers.

But, I never really "felt" it this time, so while I was upset and disappointed, I was surprised.

What has surprised me is what I've been dealing with the last few days.

Fair warning for anyone actually reading. I'm about to get graphic and go the route of way TMI. But, since this blog is for me for both letting it out and for the sake of keeping records, I'm not going to tiptoe around it all. If you don't want to read, don't read.

I've had a very heavy period for the past few days. Heavy enough and different enough that I started to get concerned. Very heavy and lots of clotting. I know this is normal for some women. This is NOT normal for ME. It was actually making me a bit lightheaded and dizzy. I was also having more and different cramping than usual.

I asked around and could't get definitive answers, but I believe this was caused by the HSG test I had done earlier in the cycle. I'm thinking things got "knocked loose" in there maybe and caused the change. Thankfully, the flow has lightened up, but it was starting to freak me out a little bit.

So, here I am at Cycle 14. I was going to request bloodwork done this cycle, but I didn't get to call the doctor and for personal reasons, I've decided to wait out this cycle. But, I WILL be getting it done next cycle. I am, however, going to have the hubby do the SA. It is an easy, painless procedure for him and a quick way to get some answers on that end.

And so the ride begins again.

No comments: