Friday, November 26, 2010

Sick Sex

It's called dedication.

I have been slowly getting sicker all week. Sore throat started Monday night. Took a some cold meds. Sex.

Fever Tuesday. Better Wednesday but late night made us both two tired for sex despite the positive OPK.

Then came Thursday. Thanksgiving. Negative OPK. So, that meant today ir Friday were probably it. But we also had to get up and I had to pretend not to feel like crap for Turkey Day, which would inevidibly make me feel worse

But I was determined. And, thanks to a renewed passion to succced by the hubby, he was a willing party despite my ickiness.

So, it was after midnight (in other words Friday morning) when the hubby made it to bed and since my temp was up this morning, we may have missed the window.

But, by God, we did it.

And all I can say is that is determination and dedication to the cause.

So it damn well better have worked!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: