Saturday, March 26, 2011

Two Hours

In just under two hours, I will be making a trip to Walgreens.

I will be purchasing HPTs.

I am 14DPO and no period.

I have gone this long one other time.

If my body is playing mind games on me, I might lose my mind.

If I look back at my charts, it says I had a 14-day LP two times: my first cycle charting and Cycle 12 of trying. The one my first month of charting may or may not be terribly accurate. I don't know for sure if I peed before or after midnight (I do realize that most REs would say anything after noon or 6:00pm would be CD1 the next day, but FF doesn't work that way). That was the night we spent at the hospital with The Hubby's BFF the night his dad died. I didn't pee for hours because of everything going on and I feel confident that had I, I would have had flow earlier in the evening.

The Cycle 12, I fully believe, was my body saying "hahahahahaha" because I was supposed to call the doctor to start testing if I wasn't pregnant. That time, I had tested on 13DPO and 14DPO. And I was feeling pretty crampy and just feeling like my period was starting.

I don't even know how I feel today. I thought yesterday and a lot of today that I've been feeling crampy. But, I've also had some stomach issues and since my period/PMS comes with stomach issues, it's hard to decipher. They are definitely NOT normal period cramps. I've not had any spotting, not even with internal CM checks. Working in the yard today, I was very shaky and just felt off. I had eaten a pretty good breakfast, but had to come in and eat a banana. But, I also don't know if I'm making this all up in my head and reading too much into things.

The Hubby wants me to test tonight. I'm not convinced.

I'm also refusing to even go to Walgreens until right before they close. I want to give my period every opportunity to show up before I spend the money.

This is the first time I have ever waited until I am officially wait to test for the first time.

I'm all kinds of scared. I'm so afraid that I will be disappointed. And I wouldn't be disappointed. I would be crushed. And that Cycle 12 where I went so long? Yeah, my period didn't even start until way late in the day. So, it almost makes me want to wait until Monday to test.

But, it will be tomorrow. I can't go another day like today.

A little over an hour and half to go . . .

3 comments:

April Fontaine said...

Crossing my fingers for you!!!

April Fontaine said...

Crossing my fingers for you!!! Good luck!

N said...

fingers crossed for you girl! Hope this is it!!