Monday, October 3, 2011

Reason # 5,261 That I Chart

And that charting through the cycle can be beneficial.

CD28, 14DPO. Mild, inconsistent cramping. Irritability. No sore boobs. One incident of minor spotting at 13DPO and nothing else.

Hmm. Maybe I should stop on the way home for a test, right?

Uh-uh. Not a chance in hell.

But, why?

Thank you, body, for at least doing one thing right. A huge temp drop at 13DPO followed by a 0.05 rise (still to right at coverline) at 14PDO is much more telling than any symptoms or lack thereof. If not for that, I'd certainly be wasting more money.

Of course, I would be lying if I didn't say there wasn't a glimmer of hope. There always is, but I'm at least very logical this time in knowing what my body is telling me. And our timing was not good. At all. So, there was never any real hope, but under the circumstance, I was never going to be disappointed with this cycle.

And, with all that said, I'm going to the bathroom again.

Nothing like putting out there in the blog that my period hasn't started to make it show! Works every time!

No comments: