Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Funny

I was lurking on the TTGP this morning (I'm just not up to posting on the boards anymore, but I still lurk from time to time to keep up with anybody I still know on the boards) and came across this link: http://www.noneintheoven.com/.

The gal who shared said her sister has been trying for 3 years and is also an actress who wrote and is starring in this series about trying to get pregnant.

Only the first episode is currently available, but the next should be soon. If the rest of the episodes are like this one, they will be a treat. Struggling to get pregnant is not a funny subject, but sometimes all you can do is laugh - at things like the advice you get from all the fertiles in your life, which is covered in the first episode. Also covered is the awfulness of the HPT. The waiting, the seeing, the trying to pretend you're not crushed.

It's so strange to get "excited" about little things like this. But, I do. It just makes me feel less pathetic to have other people in my shoes. To see other people sharing their story, getting the struggles out there.

I can't wait for the next five episodes!

No comments: