Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"We'll Sell T-shirts!"

"I just want to hit something. I want hit somebody until they feel as bad as I do."


Remember that line from Steel Magnolias?


Of course, Sally Fields's character was referring to the pain she felt after the tragic loss of her daughter.


Makes me feel like a heel for even comparing. I know there are many things worse in life and I count my blessings every day.


But each new cycle - or, rather, the end of each cycle - is like a little death for me.


It's the continued death of an unrealized dream.


The slow death of any hope I still hold on to.


The death of pieces of me.


So, I do want to hit something or somebody.


I want to kick a wall.


I want to throw things (my prenatal vitamins come to mind).


CD1. Cycle I've lost count. Four days until Christmas. Six days until I turn 34.


I need my own Ouiser to hit.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: