Monday, December 19, 2011

It's a Good Thing I Stopped Believing

In signs that is.

Because, really, I could have made a case for them today.

But, I don't believe in them in anymore, so I had to laugh at myself. Let's just say I spent way too much time in public today. I was bound to see signs everywhere.

There was one thing, though. Really silly, but it resulted in me hiding an item at the store behind other items just in case I need to go back and get it.

Of course, it will probably be gone - even by tomorrow when I have to go back to that store and will probably look for it.

And that will be an even bigger sign!

But, like I said, I don't believe in signs anymore.

Mostly.

(Sidenote: I hate this part of my cycle. I have long since lost phantom symptoms - not sure if that's a result of trying too long or hormones stabilzing - but, my emotions still ebb and flow. One moment, I'm perfectly at peace and hopeful, the next nearing tears because I just know I'm out. I want to smack myself upside the head.)

No comments: