Friday, December 3, 2010

Out of the Hubby's Mouth: Glowing

TH: You're glowing. Me: The sun is shining directly on me. TH: Oh.

The hubby is such a goober.

We met of lunch this afternoon. My seat happened to be in the direct path of the high afternoon sun coming through a window--to the point where I spent half the meal leaning forward because the sun was getting in my eyes. As we sat waiting for our food, the above conversation took place.

Now, he quickly denied that it was the sun causing the "glow" and that he had noticed it for a couple of days. He also claims to be more attracted to me lately, which he attributes to something--not sure what exactly, but something (I attribute that to him having watched The Great Sperm race last weekend, which talks about a man being more attracted to a woman during certain times in her cycle, like ovulation).

He's really very cute. He's very excited right now believing we had really good timing.

Of course, it would be way too early for me to have a pregnancy glow--hell, implantation probably hasn't happened yet. But, it's hard to argue and burst his bubble.

No comments: