Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby, It's Cold . . . (ya know, like the song?)

(A shout out to my friend, Tracie. This post will not make you cry. I can be funny--or so I think--sometimes!)

So, it's winter. Well, it's almost winter, but it's December and even in Texas, December can get pretty cold.

And cold interferes with "sexy plans."

In the summer, it's really easy to sneakily decide to wear something a bit skimpy to be in hopes of getting some babymaking sex out of the hubby. You know, 'cause it's hot and I don't want to be hot when I sleep. That's not so likely to happen in December, especially in my house.

So, last night, I'm getting ready for bed and making plans in my head. What could I put on to sleep in? Hmm . . .  maybe those new cute flannet boxers and sleeveless top. But, the top is a bit uncomfortable and then I started thinking the hubby might catch on if I was so scantily clad. Plus, it's cold in our room

See, the hubby is polar bear. The temps can be in the 30s and he still insists we keep one of the bedroom windows open at night (I do insist that below freezing = closed window), that is in addition to the standing and ceiling fans. Thank God for my MIL who bought us a heated mattress cover--with dual controls--for Christmas last year. And turn the heater on? Ha! I am usually issued "it's not THAT cold."

Basically, I spend winter in my house in sweats, flannels, layers, and under blankets.

So, what's a girl to do when she needs to "use" her hubby? Just had to use my powers of seduction--while wearing an oversize army green T-shirt, mauve stretchy pants, and purple fuzzy socks. Sexy, huh?

It'll be a wonder if we ever make baby!

1 comment:

Renanda said...

Sexy, kinda! Might I suggest this?
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/20oa55.jpg[/IMG] Found it on Zappos.