Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Asked for a Sign

Careful what you ask for.

Last night, I was having one of my "moments". I sat in the shower, praying for a lot of things.

I get this way toward the end of the 2ww. I go between hopeful and discouraged. And I just want something. Some answers. The last few days are the hardest because there are so many symptoms that could mean anything or nothing.

So, I asked for some sign.

I asked for a sign so I wouldn't work out too hard this morning, or so maybe I would drink so me wine with the family tonight. Or for any reason at all.

I had some spotting this morning.

How's that for a sign?

It could just be stress brought on by trying to get a project done at work, but I'm fairly certain this is also cramping/sick stomach that I also get.

I was looking forward to a few more days of hopefulness. This is REALLY early. If my period starts today, that will be at most a 12-day LP, but most likely a 10-day. WTH would it be so short?

Anyway, I guess if you ask for the right signs, you'll see results.

That'll teach me!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm sorry, Ashley. <3 ya girl.