Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why, yes, that is a collection cup in my bag.

I'm finding it highly amusing, in a 13-year-old sort of way, that I am carrying around a speciman collection cup and a biohazard bag in my work bag. Of course, they are currently empty, but it's still funny.

The Hubby is giving his sample today for his SA. We had some scheduling issues due to him being sick last week, his fairly strict work schedule, and him not wanting to give the sample in the office since he had the choice.

So, we are meeting today when he is out of the office and in the field. It should be interesting. But, I've got the stuff with me and I didn't want to leave it in the car to be exposed to the heat we are sure to have later today. Call me paranoid.

And I do have both the cup and the bag in the non-descript gift-bag type bag the doctor's office gave it to me in.

But, that doesn't mean I giggle like a teenager at the thought of what is sitting under my desk at work.

The drop-off time is 2:00.

I'm praying all is well. I will take unknown IF over MFI any day of the week.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good luck to your husband! I hope everything is normal. I giggled to myself when I was driving my husband's specimen in, too :)