Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Not Feeling It

We've never taken a break cycle. Not once in over two years.

There have been cycles where things happened - timing wasn't going to work, illness - but even then, we had at least a shot. And we did put forth an effort for that one shot.

But, I'm not sure I have the effort in me this cycle.

And I don't feel that bad about it.

I'm in this place right now where it's just not happening and I feel like each attempt is futile.

And I'm very focused on weight loss and working out right now. Not that the two are independent of each other, but I'm tired a lot of the time from the schedule I'm keeping and the energy for the effort just isn't there.

I'm charting again this month, but even that is not motivating - it might almost be the opposite of motivating.

We'll see what happens. We won't TTA, but I'm just too tired of planning it right now and need to not do that.

I need to continue on this path that I've set forth for my health goals.

I need to regroup.

I need to formulate a plan for our next steps, whatever they may be.

I need to just be.

No comments: