Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm Not Gonna Lie

The BFP I just read stung.

And I realize this is two posts in a row about someone else's BFP and my not so happy reaction to them.

It's called hormones.

A lovely lady I've known on The Bump message boards for nearly two years now just announced her second pregnancy.

Second.

She and I were on the same cycle when she conceived her first. I was ecstatic for her. And I am this time too, as I've continued to follow her blog and think she is just a fabulous mommy.

But, gosh, she and I started trying for our first at the same time and she's now having her second.

And I have none.

I hate bitterness.

I hate that it's who I am.

Mchup - If you are reading this, please know I am absolutely thrilled for you and your family. I can't wait to read about this adventure.

No comments: