Wednesday, May 30, 2012

15 Week Bumpdate


















The picture quality is bad and I don't feel like fighting my computer to fix it. It hides the fact that I was not in a good mood, had not showered, and had on no makeup. You can still see the bump!
 
How far along?  15 weeks!!!

Weight gain/loss:  Quite honestly, I've just sort of stopped looking. My scale seems to be a constant yo-yo, so I'm just not trying.

Workout: Four days last week! Yay me! Two days swimming, one day an hour on the treadmill, and one day 30 on the treadmill/30 on the recumbent bike. Normally, I would have done a full hour on the treadmill again, but my knee gave out while walking, so I switched. Still looking for a prenatal yoga DVD. I actually found a place that has a class once week, but I don't think I could convince The Hubby to pay $60 for 6 weeks when we already pay that for the gym. Oh, well. Have I mentioned how much I miss my BodyPump class? I really, really, really miss it. Worth it, but miss it a lot.

Maternity clothes? Yeah, I really should just break down at this point and get a couple of pieces. I think I'm officially done with my jeans, even with the bella band. And a shirt I bought shortly after finding out I was pregnant that I thought would last for awhile (and, really, it has) was completely tight when I wore it over the weekend and really looked like a maternity shirt, which it is not.

Stretch marks?  Nothing new.

Sleep? God bless the inventor of the Snoogle. No lie, my favorite thing ever. I will use this thing well beyond pregnancy (I have back issues). The Hubby may even get one for himself. I've slept SO well. I only get up the one time for the bathroom again, usually flip sides when I do and right back to sleep. I'm a happy girl.

Best moment this week: Tie between lunch with my mom and aunt at the favorite family Mexican place and buying my Snoogle. Oh! And cleaning my house! I have a clean house again!!


Food cravings: Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. And, of course, the only close place that has one was closed. So, we bought the stuff and made them ourselves. I'm pretty sure The Hubby made me a total of 4 over three days. Yum!

Gender:  July 5 is the date!


Belly button in or out? Still in.


Movement?  Still trying to concentrate and feel, but too early.


What I miss:  I guess I mentioned that above. My BodyPump class. I miss NikeTraining Club too, though that one is definitely not one I would ever do pregnant. I 


What I'm looking forward to:  Picking out the crib. We're almost there! And starting to clean out the baby room. It'll be an undertaking, but I'm SO excited to get on it!


Milestones:  Baby is the size of an apple!

1 comment:

MillerMama said...

I had the Shiva Rea yoga DVD (got it at Target) and liked it!