Wednesday, May 23, 2012

14 Week Bumpdate






















Not really much difference between last week and this.

How far along?  14 weeks!!!

Weight gain/loss:  Going with right at 10 lbs. for the pregnancy. But, my stupid scale jumps around so much, it's so hard to tell.

Workout: Still managing 3 to 4 days. I've got a really good swimming routine down now that I'm really enjoying. I'm hoping start doing some of my hand weights at home to keep my arms in good shape. I also really want to find a prenatal yoga class or DVD. I need something to help keep me stretched and limber and help my core.

Maternity clothes? Really won't be long now. As much as I love the bella bands, even with them, pants are a bit uncomfortable. Really, I just want to get more dresses. I have little desire to wear pants as it gets hotter and hotter here in Texas.

Stretch marks?  Nothing new.

Sleep? Oh, how I miss it. The body pillow is just not doing the job. I'm having really bad sciatica, I wake up with my hips and knees in pain. I'm going to try a few more positions to make it work, but I think I'm going to have to break down and get a pregnancy pillow. I have back issues normally, particularly sciatica, and I have arthritis in my knees. So, this can all only get worse the bigger I get.


Best moment this week: Dinner out with The Hubby. We don't do date night often and it certainly wasn't anything fancy, but it was a nice little outing.


Food cravings: Not much, really. Still with all milk, particularly chocolate.


Gender:  July 5 is the date!


Belly button in or out? Still in.


Movement?  Still trying to concentrate and feel, but too early.


What I miss:  Sleeping comfortably.


What I'm looking forward to:  More baby shopping! We're going to try to nail down the furniture this week so we can start getting things ordered. My grandparents are buying the crib and my parents the dresser, so we want to give everybody enough time to coordinate.


Milestones:  Officially second trimester! Yippee!

No comments: