Monday, March 26, 2012

Six Week Bumpdate

How far along? Six weeks and a day or two

Weight gain/loss: Just stepped on the scale to see another couple pounds up. I really don't see how. I AM eating a little more, but I'm still working out and some days, I really don't feel like I'm eating enough. Time to start counting calories more closely.
Workout: Managed five days last week, including kickboxing on Saturday. Have a feeling I'm skipping today since I'm off work, have a lot to do, and sort of feeling crappy. Had some issues with nausea during BodyPump both days last week, but pulled through!

Maternity clothes? No even close, though I DID use the rubber band trick on my jeans Saturday night. The tummy bloat was a little much and I was much more comfortable that way.
 
Stretch marks? Of course now. Now would be a good time to say that I fully anticipate them, though. I've got them elsewhere on my body and have since I was a teenager, so I'm certain they are in my future.

Sleep?  Not terrible. I'm up once or twice a night to pee. Unfortunately, getting up causes nausea and/or heartburn to keep me up a little longer than I'd like, but it's not SO bad.
 
Best moment this week? Poker night with friends. Always fun and we did tell them the news, which was really fun.
  
Food cravings:  Still really nothing. Maybe grilled cheese sandwiches. I made a couple for dinner the other night and it was the best thing I'd eaten in days.

Gender: Way too early. The Hubby and I both seem to refer to Baby as "he" a lot, but who knows if that will pan out. For the record, I absolutely do NOT have a preference. Not one little bit.

Belly button in or out?   In, of course.
 
Movement?  WAY too early, but I CANNOT WAIT!
 
What I miss?  The desire for food. I want to eat because I get hungry and feel sick if I don't, but I take very little pleasure in food these days, which is sad to me.

What I'm looking forward to:  Still that first appointment. Two weeks from today!

Milestones:  I think I can say actual "morning" sickness has officially kicked in. And as crappy as I feel, bring it on.



1 comment:

Bethany Jayne said...

Hi Friend!
I'm still so excited and thinking about you often. Glad to see you're doing well.