Saturday, March 17, 2012

14

As of tonight, 14 is the number of people we have told.
That is an insanely large number for five weeks.
When we started this journey so long ago, I was adamant that no one know before the end of first trimester.
I was also adamant that know one know we were trying.
Ha!
I had decided many months ago that keeping the secret was no longer as appealing as it once was. Going through IF, and having people go through it with us, change my feelings. If people could know about the struggle, shouldn't they  get to celebrate its end with us? And, if these people were close enough to share IF with, they'd be close enough to know if something were to go wrong with the pregnancy.
If I'd had it my way, all of six people would know right now. But, I couldn't make my mom keep it from my stepdad. If my parents were going to know, how could I really keep The Hubby from telling his parents. And sister and her husband live with my inlaws, do they had to know.
I get nervous with each new person who knows so early. I'm still 3/4 weeks away from seeing the doctor and many weeks away from second tri.
But, I have to believe in the positive. I have believe there is no reason to worry.

No comments: