Saturday, April 9, 2011

Epic FAIL?

I think this cycle has managed to become an epic fail in the matter of actually making a baby.

I know I should be content with having gone to the RE and having gotten the tests done and getting great results across the board. But, all that doesn't mean much if my body decides, once again, to play games and we can't manage to get any kind of timing.

I'm not counting us out just yet because my temps have been pretty wonky this cycle. But, my temp this morning gave me dotted CHs on Tuesday. Tuesday?! As in CD10?! Seriously?! My earliest O to day has been CD13. Why the hell would I all of the sudden O so early?

Of course, with an O date that early, we have 0 chance of being pregnant. We didn't even have sex until the day after--Tuesday was the day The Hubby had the SA done.

I'm really trying not to stress and freak out. I do not think that date could possibly be right. I had an abnormally low temp on Tuesday and then a huge jump on Wednesday due to, I believe, lack of sleep (we were both awake just after 1:00 and I actually got out of bed to pee and restart the dryer; I did mark sleep deprived on my chart to get an open circle). But, I still have EWCM and have had it every day since CD10, so I don't see how it's possible.

I will admit to putting in a dummy temp for tomorrow (low) and it took the CHs away.

But, seriously, why can't we get our act together? Timing is everything!

And, really, can someone besides me please tell The Hubby that nothing and nobody can actually predict exactly when I am going to O? Otherwise, I might have to smack him upside the head!

No comments: