Monday, April 2, 2012

Seven Week Bumpdate

How far along? I can't believe I'm seven weeks!!

Weight gain/loss: No change from last week, which I'm looking at as a good thing!

Workout: Missed three workouts last week - two days of swimming and one BodyPump class. I'm okay with that decision. And I did skip today because I was just too damn tired. Plan for the week is to get my butt in bed on time every night so that I can get my butt out of bed every other day.

Maternity clothes?  Nope. I DID buy a few new tops last week because I didn't really have anything Spring-y to wear. I think I did a good job of buying things I will be able to wear for a little while before I need maternity tops and be able to wear after.

Stretch marks?  Only the already existing ones. Hehe.

Sleep?  Good besides getting up to pee once or twice. Occasionally, I have issues falling back to sleep from the nausea, but mostly, no problems.

Best moment this week?  Finally getting The Hubby to connect the fact that there is a baby coming to the fact that I am pregnant, and what all being pregnant means. Since then, he's been fabulous about paying attention to my needs!

Food cravings:  Still not too much. Mac 'n' cheese. And spaghetti and meatballs - specifically, my stepdad's spaghetti and meatballs. I almost called and asked him to make me some!

Gender:  Too early!

Belly button in or out?  Too early!

Movement?  WAY too early, but I CANNOT WAIT!
What I miss?  Not wanting to eat ALL.THE.TIME.

What I'm looking forward to:  One week until the doctor!! Shockingly, it's almost flown by! But, this week a new book from one of my favorite authors comes out on Tuesday, so that will keep me good a busy (already pre-ordered on my Nook). And the start of the MLB season, which means Opening Day at the Ballpark to see my Texas Rangers raise yet another AL Campionship banner!! It also means only a half day in the office and ballpark nachos!!!

Milestones:  Really, just plain being at 7 weeks. For some reason, it feels all that more real.

No comments: